Saturday 28 September 2013

Top Picks for Birthday Card Challenge

Happy Saturday! Oh, everyone made the GREATEST Birthday cards to help me celebrate this past week! I had the hardest time EVER picking a Favorite, but, I DID!


I think this image is TOTALLY ADORABLE! I love the curly hair and BIG Brown Eyes! The coloring is gorgeous, and I love the entire layout and colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Bunny, and helping make my Birthday special!
Julie






My choice for top pick this week is Rina's cupcake mini album.  What a nice birthday gift.  I love her layering and all of her little details.  She also has a  video on her blog showing how the album was made.  Great art work Rina.
Judy



Ayusha



I have picked Ayusha's card for a couple of reasons, first of all I love the color scheme, it just jumped out and grabbed me, second I love the elements on the card, and the layout. Great handmade flowers too.
Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.
Cindy



Sandy


I've chosen #13 as Top Pick this week, Sandy's card just struck a cord with the little worker hanging there sewing the clock together.  Great window, love that you can see how the card opens to see the whole image of what the card is really about......the coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Come And Get It this week Sandy!
Shell 






2 comments:

  1. Julie, what a sweet comment. I'm glad you liked my card. I worked hard on it. I'm still learning with these Copic Markers. I say thank you very much. Congratulations to all the top picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my mini album!!! YAY...it was so fun to create!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete