Saturday 13 July 2013

Color Challenge Top Picks

Thanks everyone that joined us this past week for the color challenge, we enjoy cruising your blogs to see what you've come up with and always love your inspiration!


So on to the Top Picks for this week that are in no order and our Random winner



My choice for top pick this week is Zella's getting sentimental card.  I love how she chose to use the color challenge colors and how she laid out her card.  Hope you will join us again soon Zella. 
Judy



I, too, have chosen Zella's card this week. She used the colors perfectly and I love sentiment as the focal point! Thanks for joining us this week!
Julie



Annemaria

I've chosen # 4 Annemaria super sweet Magnolia Tilda card, love the die-cut she used for her card and all the wonderful little bits of embellishments that were added......but most of all the super job of following our color challenge perfectly!  Thank you for sharing your card this week!
Shell


This week I have chosen Annemaria's card.
I just love the sweet image and how you have used the colours from our challenge Annemaria.
Fabulous folded card too!
Thanks for much for sharing with us and we hope to see you back soon!
Meighan




Ciska



I have chosen Ciska's card for a couple of reasons, the image is sweet, and the fringe is just so sweet.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Cindy


Now this weeks Random winner is........Drum Roll please!

Zella that's you!!!


Please contact Cindy at cvanoorschot (at) gmail (dot) com

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for schosen my Tilda card.
    i do my best for the new challenge.

    Gr.Annemaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as a top pick, glad you liked it! I hope to play along next time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Thanks so much!!!! I'm shocked. Thanks for choosing my card. I'm hoping to play along often. :)

    ReplyDelete