Saturday 12 January 2013

Top Picks for Color Challenge

Hi Everyone, thanks for playing with us for the color challenge here are the Top Picks for the Design Team.

For my pick I have chosen Crafty Girls card. I love how she used the colors and I think the card just came out perfect. The Birds are just so sweet. Thanks for playing with us this week.
Cindy
I have chosen Kelly's card with the Riley, cause he is so cute, she has used the colors perfectly and also the inside of the card is perfect too. Thanks for playing along
Julie

Yvonne
My top pick for the week is Yvonne wonderfully done card using a Bugaboo image, she did a great job with the colors for our challenge and love the super design for her card!  
Thanks for sharing with us this week!  
Shell♥

I  pick number 5, I love the image and the added sparkle that the pens give.
Natx

Winner of the Bugaboo Stamps is

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3 
Timestamp: 2013-01-13 01:22:28 UTC

Dawn Lancaster

Please get in touch with Julie to claim your prize at
julie_temple61@yahoo.com
Thanks everyone again for playing with us at Come and Get It.
 Come join us tomorrow for a brand new challenge.

1 comment: