Saturday 20 October 2012

Top Picks for Olive, Razzleberry, and Pumpkin Challenge

Hi Everyone, some great projects once again. Here are the designer's Picks for this week.



I have chosen Tammy's card for the simplicity of the card, using the colors perfectly. I love the little cat costume and the flags on the bottom of the card add some interest to the card. Thanks Tammy for joining us this week
Cindy



My pick this week for top card is Fae’s “All Boy”.  I especially love the cute boy image that she chose and and all the little details she added.   
Judy

My pick this week is # 5 Fae's card All Boy. 
I love how Fae has used the colours of the challenge 
and I love the layout of the card. A little boy's card with cuteness.
Love the image too! Great work Fae.  
 Regards Meighan

Ann Marie


My favorite is Ann Marie's,  #4...from the start. 
Her use of materials is so special. 
I love the papers, the image, the glitz...love it all!

Bev


Beth M.


My Choice this week goes to Beth. Her image is just adorable, I love how the little witch/wizard is colored! 
The various Designer Papers are so cool, and really add a lot to the card! Thanks for joining us this week!
Julie

Susie
My Top Pick for this week is #9 Susie, What a great scene she has compiled and so beautifully colored  she used our choices in such a wonderful way!  But what caught my eye was the awesome glitter she used on the edges of her card! 
 Thanks so much for sharing with us this week Susie!
Hugs Shell♥

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my card and for having such a great color challenge! I will display your badge proudly on my blog. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as one of your top pick!
    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete