Saturday 14 July 2012

Top Pick for Leslie's Color Challenge



 
Congratulations Janet on being our Top Pick of the week. 
My pic this week is # 1, Janet Kay's. It is very pretty and I love the stamping in the background.
Leslie

My pick for this week is # 1 Janet Kay's card.  I love how you have used the colours for the colour challenge Janet!  Fantastic layout and I love how you used the Edgelits Die.  Thank you for sharing with us this week!
Regards Meighan

This week my Pick is #1 Janet Kay followed our color challenge perfectly, the sweet embossed edges and the script on her card makes it have that elegant look!  Fabulous job…….thanks again for sharing your art Janet Kay!
Hugs Shell♥

I like over all appeal of the card and the way she did her layering.
Judy

I pick Janet's card as my top pick because of her use of the colors from the challenge, but also the layout the elegant feel over all to the card is just perfect. Thanks for playing with us Janet.
Cindy

I like Janet's card for a number of reasons, first the layers, the image she chose to use, as well as the overall feel to the card. Thanks for playing Janet
Julie 


Now onto our draw for the $10.00 Gift Certificate from Fred She Said

Drum Roll  please

Here are your random numbers:
1 
Timestamp: 2012-07-14 13:26:33 UTC

Janet Kay 

Janet please email me at cvanoorschot@msn.com to claim your prize.
Thanks to all who played our challenge this week hope to see you tomorrow to play with our Sketch.

Cindy, Shell, Julie, Leslie and our great Guest Designers
Judy and Meighan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card, and your generous comments! :)

    ReplyDelete