Saturday 7 April 2012

Top Picks- Spring Challenge

Thanks to all who entered our challenge. a note to everyone, who is playing our challenges. Please click on the link at the top of the page to go to our Challenge Rules. We don't have many but there are a few. Again thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It Challenges. Here are the top picks for the Spring Challenge as selected by the Design Team.



 

As for my favorite pick for the week using our theme of “Spring” I have chosen #65 Christine’s “through the garden fence” card I thought it was ideal with spring written all over it! I enjoyed the seeing the Mo Manning image of Nelly and she was colored so wonderfully…….did you check out the roses? Fabulous Job Christine!   Hugs Shell♥



 My choice for this week's spring theme is Billie's card. I just love the image, how she colored it and the colors are outstanding and to finish it off a bunch of flowers that are just so sweet. Great job Billie.

 


My Pic for this week is # 86, Cec. I just loved her colors and the image of the daffodil fairy. Leslie





My Favorite this week ( though there were SO MANY BEAUTIFUL ENTRIES), is #54, made by Tracy. I love EVERYTHING about this card! The image is absolutely GORGEOUS, and she has colored the flowers to look so realistic! I also like her color combo and layout...the stitching is SO COOL! It is all just so bright and SPRINGY! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Tracy!
Julie
Now onto the winner of the
 Bugaboo Digital Stamps  is

Here are your random numbers:
66
Timestamp: 2012-04-07 13:18:45 UTC
That means our winner is

Debbie



Please email Julie at julie_temple61@yahoo.com
to claim your prize

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as a feature win choice. Congratulations to all the winners. Awesome cards. Thanks again for picking mine. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thanks for picking my card as your Spring fav. Thrilled - and congrats to Billie, Cec, Tracey & winner Debbie, too.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Thank you so much. I'm thrilled to bits. Congratulations to all the other winners too.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! Ty so much for featuring my card along with all the other talented ladies! :D

    Big Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete