Saturday 16 April 2011

Top 3 Pick for CAGIC01

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far. First of all I'd like to say thanks to all for joining myself, Leslie, and Julie on our first challenge, we enjoyed visiting all of your blogs. All the entries were fabulous and made picking the top 3 very difficult. I hope that they will display our badge on their blog and spread the word about our challenge. We would also ask that if any of our Top 3 picks would like to be a guest designer on one of our challenges to email us at comeandgetitchallenge@gmail.com.









3 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO! I made top 3! Thank you so much. That made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Surprised and Happy that I made the top 3 :)
    Thank you for helping me post this Cindy

    ReplyDelete